- Dance Shoes
- Pointe Shoes/ Soft Blocks
- Pointe Shoe Accessories
- Matte Pointe Shoe Ribbon
Matte Pointe Shoe Ribbon
Matte Ribbon- 1 piece, approx 240cm/ 94 inches
· Position ribbons all the way down in the shoe so that their bottom edges almost touch the sockliner.
· Sew below the binding so as not to interface with the drawstrings.
· We suggest using a strong needle and thin thread
1. Cut 4 Pieces of ribbon, approximately 22” each. If you are using The Dancers Wardrobe please cut into 4 equal lengths.
2. To find the place to attach ribbons you fold down the back of the shoe so that it touches the sock liner. Use a pencil to draw lines at the creases.
3. Place the back edge of the ribbon against the pencil line. The end of the ribbon should be all the way down by the sock liner. Angle the ribbon so that it is on the diagonal.